Friday, April 17, 2009

What Is Real?

What is "real?" --

Real is the love of God and his only begotten son.
Real are people who put people before things.
Real are people who don't talk behind others backs, but anything they say they would not be afraid to say to their face.
Real are people who love unconditionally, no "look what I did for you" attached.
Real is the innocence of children and the elderly.
Real is being able to give a compliment and mean it, really mean it.
Real is saying what you mean, without being mean.
Real is the wonder of God's world, the sun, the rain, the moon, the mountains, the rivers, the oceans.
Real are people who believe in themselves and stand tall for their rights.
Real is saying what you mean and meaning what you say - all the time!
Real is friendship, true blue friendship that does not fade with bad times and stands the test of time.
Real is the love of family. The kind of love that says, "I know we don't always get along, but I always love you."
Real is finding sometimes you can say you are wrong, even when you know you definitely are right.
Real is being empathetic with the human condition of others.
Real is saying I screwed up and fixing it.
Real is passion for something that will last forever.
Real is finding things in life that will outlive our mortal being.
Real is the touch of someone who loves you with all their heart.
Real is love that does not hold you down, hold you back or hold you hostage.
Real is breathing in life every day with vigor and enthusiasm
Real is reaching for the stars and for people who take you there.
Real is saying I love you, not "ditto."
Real is laughing so hard your sides hurt.
Real is forgiveness.

Real is the beauty of all my yesterdays, the promise of all my tomorrows and and today, the real beauty is today.

I cherish my real friends, my family who loves me in a real way and my Lord who knows the real me and in spite of my faults and failings loves me everyday!

No comments: