Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A View From My Barn


A View From My Barn

I'm so blessed to have gifted and talented people around me every day. My friends Amie and Cathy as well as our friend Vicki love to photograph anything and everything. We all see the world through the eye of a camera. Two years ago Amie came back to Tennessee to visit from the beautiful state of Colorado. She did a photo shoot with our friend Tom Wurth for his music projects and at the same time we took a day to do nothing but explore the area around where I live in the Nashville area.

We are determined to take these beautiful photos and create a book, "A View from My Barn." Another item for the "To Do List." It has also crossed my mind that a little series of pieces from the "Curiosity Seeker" might be appropriate because every photo prompted us to wonder and question the origin of each barn, farm and house we encountered on our little day trip.

Maybe on her return trip this year we can complete that part of the project to the point to pitch it to someone. Know any great publishers?

No comments: