Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Backward Movement

BACKWARD MOVEMENT

As a disclaimer, just wanted to let anyone reading this blog know that my posts will never be in a chronological order. There will always be backward movement to thoughts and ponderings that seem to resurface now and again. I may miss putting down my opinion on a given show or movie or book or even a happening in my life. When it pops back to the top of my brain it will land here.

It's always a rollercoaster when it comes to this chickadee! Enjoy the ride.

Just for fun here's my favorite photo of Michaela Ann (left - top), or Miche - she, like my other cats, T. Wiley, Ginny Beth, Coco Rene' (adopted by my father) and cats of friends and family (Gracie, Sophie, Spooky, Callie, Sheba, Misty, Harrison, Jamie) are often the subject of my writing. I'm currently working on a book called, "The Lives of Nine Cats." The book is dedicated to the most wonderful cat in the world, my first, Lynx. A seal-point Himalayan, he was everyone's cat. We miss him very much. Here's my sweet little boy.

No comments: