Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cary Grant and Kevin Costner

My birthday is January 18th and each year I celebrate the day with my friends and family. My mother was one who always made your special day incredible and a one of a kind day for the year. When I was little she handmade a snowman cake with matching invitations. In college she sent a strawberry bundt cake with a new flannel nightgown and my favorite book when I was a child, "Little House on the Prairie." It was always a day to be spoiled. My friends carry on that tradition and it makes me very happy.

Two talented and handsome men share my special day. In fact, Kevin Costner and I were born on the exact same day.

My Favorite Movies

Kevin Costner (January 18, 1955) - Dances with Wolves, Open Range, Wyatt Earp and Silverado; Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves ; Message in A Bottle, Field of Dreams and For the Love of the Game ; The Untouchables; The Big Chill and Bull Durham; The Bodyguard and JFK.

Cary Grant - Archibald Alexander Leach (January 18, 1904) - An Affair to Remember; Operation Petticoat, Father Goose and Houseboat; Hitchcock's North by Northwest, To Catch a Thief and Notorious; Bringing up Baby, The Philadelphia Story, Charade and The Bishop's Wife.

Want more info on these or other actors - go to http://www.imdb.com/ - a great source for all movies and actors

Others sharing my birthday: Danny Kaye - David Daniel Kaminsky - another FAVORITE movie - White Christmas; Bobby Goldsboro - 1968 "Honey" and guitarist for Roy Orbison (1941); A.A. Milne - father of my favorite character - Tigger (1882); Daniel Webster - statesman and orator (1782)

No comments: